What do you do when half the podcast crew is down and out with COVID? Switch things up with some “dairy” crimes! In this episode we keep things on the lighter side (we just didn’t have the energy for anything else) with a series of articles covering dairy themed crimes throughout Wisconsin.
It should also be noted that Anchor must have switched up their library of transition sounds, so we have sadly lost our cow at the end of the episode. We’re hoping to bring it back, so stay tuned! #savethecow
- Wisconsin’s Oldest Cheese Store Belongs On Your Bucket List (onlyinyourstate.com)
- Wisconsin: Criminal Charges For Raw Milk Possible | Food Safety News
- Farmer Faces Possible 3-year Prison Term for Feeding Community | Raw Milk Freedom Riders (wordpress.com)
- Wisconsin Dairy Workers Charged with Abusing Cows – ABC News (go.com)
- Brazen cheese heists have WI authorities baffled | kare11.com
- Cheese Factory Owner Pleas Guilty and Sentenced to Felony Theft for Stealing More Than $20,000 from 83 Farmers | Wisconsin Department of Justice (state.wi.us)