If you are a true crime junkie like us Beer, Cheese, and Murder Gals, you know that when it comes to murder, the first place they always look is at the significant other. You’ll also likely know that, statistically speaking, there is a reason why that’s the first place they look. However, the saying “you can’t judge a book by its cover” rings true in this case. When a young mother is reported missing and later found murdered, the evidence seems pretty straight forward… until it doesn’t. Join the Beer, Cheese, and Murder Gals as we crack the book open on the sad case of Nicole VanderHeyden.
- Johnny Blood | Titletown Brewing Co
- Henning’s Wisconsin Cheese (henningscheese.com)
- 10 Facts About Green Bay, AKA the Toilet Paper Capital of the World | Mental Floss
- Nicole VanderHeyden – Chilling Crimes
- George Burch Killed Nicole VanderHeyden: Why | Crime News (oxygen.com)
- State Supreme Court upholds George Burch murder of Nicole VanderHeyden (greenbaypressgazette.com)
- Chalk Fest, Green Bay Kroc Center, 13 August (allevents.in)