It is human nature to crave closure. When it comes to true crimes, that means seeing the perpetrator face the consequences of their actions; seeing justice be served. Sadly, it is actually more often than not, that true crime cases are left without resolution, without closure. And while these cases can be difficult to cover, it is all the more important that we do so in the hope that someone, somewhere who may information is listening. Because that person just may be the one that holds the key to crack the case. Join the Beer, Cheese, and Murder Gals as we draw attention to the unsolved murder of Kelly Nolan, as she and her loved ones are still waiting for justice.
- Mad Facts: Get to know Madison, WI | Destination Madison (visitmadison.com)
- Wisconsin State Capitol – Wikipedia
- True Crime Diary
- Campus Vanishing: Where Is Kelly Nolan? – ABC News (go.com)
- Coroner: Found Body is ‘Probably’ That of Missing Wisconsin Coed Kelly Nolan | Fox News
- 10 years later: Kelly Nolan’s family and police ask for help to solve homicide (nbc15.com)
- ‘I know she would want justice’: Kelly Nolan’s family looks for closure, killer’s identity | News | wkow.com